Link's not working... =/
Link's not working... =/
Of course it doesnt work. I gave the wrong link. =/
http://img142.exs.cx/img142/6978/bg0cp.jpg
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 25, 2004 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Shiini ]</font>
Mmm... blood.
AWESOME!! O.O I need that!
Cool, Shini!
Shini, if that wallpaper can be freely gathered, or made by you, can you give me a link or send it to me. These don't hurt the rules, do they?
http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/biko3/kadbg6.jpg
X-mas bg for this year. Will be changin it New Year's probably.
Hehe nice again. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">This is a wallpaper made by someone else, which is not copyrighted. I got it from a Tsukihime forum.Originally posted by Dreamer Hyper:
Shini, if that wallpaper can be freely gathered, or made by you, can you give me a link or send it to me. These don't hurt the rules, do they?
Previous wallpaper
http://img147.exs.cx/img147/9572/tsu...paper214dl.jpg
Current wallpaper
http://img137.exs.cx/img137/8463/tsu4809vk.jpg
Bookmarks